- Location Information
470 John Young Way, Suite 400
Exton, PA 19341
P: (610) 524-5550
F: (610) 524-5546
Find us on Facebook!
For 20 years, Comprehensive Cancer Care has believed that excellent care begins with a skilled and compassionate team of individuals. What’s unique is that most of our care team has been with the practice for the duration. Our unmatched team of healthcare professionals is dedicated to providing you with the best possible care and services. Your caregiving team consists of a Radiation Oncologist, Radiation Therapists, the Radiation Oncology Nurse, Medical Physicist and a Dosimetrist. Each is committed to you as a patient, treating you as family, and ensuring you are supported from diagnosis to recovery.
Won S. Chang
Gregory J. Ochsner
- Dupuytrens Radiation Treatment
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Accelerated Partial-breast Irradiation (APBI)
- CT Scanning & Simulation
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Seed Implants (Low Dose Rate Brachytherapy)
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
NEW PATIENT CHECKLIST
The patient portal allows patients to manage their personal health
information electronically at their own convenience.