- Location Information
825 North Main St
Providence, RI 02904
P: (401) 521-9700
F: (401) 331-6718
At NorthMain Radiation Oncology, we believe that excellent care begins with a skilled and compassionate team of individuals. We have assembled an unmatched team of healthcare professionals dedicated to providing you with the best possible care and services. Your caregiving team consists of a Radiation Oncologist, Radiation Therapists, the Radiation Oncology Nurse, Medical Physicist and a Dosimetrist. Each is committed to you as a patient, treating you as family, and ensuring you are supported from diagnosis to recovery.
NorthMain Radiation Oncology is part of The US Oncology Network (“The Network”), a community of more than 1,200 affiliated physicians with expertise in medical oncology, hematology, radiation oncology, gynecologic oncology, urology, oncology surgery and other specialties. We believe local cancer care is better care. Practices in The Network deliver advanced integrated cancer care supported by a network of independent physicians who share expertise and resources to provide quality, value-based care close to home. The Network practices have more than 400 sites of care in over 25 states and treat over 850,000 patients annually. The Network is supported by McKesson Specialty Health, an industry leader in solutions that empower the community patient care delivery system to advance the science, technology and quality of care.
Ahmed A. Chaudhary
- 3-D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Accelerated Partial-breast Irradiation (APBI)
- Calypso 4D Localization System (“GPS for the Body”®)
- Computer Tomography (CT) Scanning & Simulation
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Low-Dose Rate (LDR) Brachytherapy
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Volumetric Arc Therapy (VMAT)
The patient portal allows patients to manage their personal health
information electronically at their own convenience.